Monday, November 28, 2011

It's over...

This is Ecko...


Drake is dead...


He died on Thanksgiving...


We went out to the coordinates the day we headed out... when we got there we found a note and a small package with a new set of coordinates... the package just had some food and water... Well we went to the new coordinates and we found the same thing, a package and a note with new coordinates... we did this for nearly 7 days... we ended up deep in the forest...


Things are kind of blurred there... I mean... it's hard for me to remember exactly what happened when we first arrived there... but... his little sister was there... but she was wearing a pure white mask... and she was caring a knife... She said something to Drake... I can't remember it... Also... He was there... standing to the side...


She ended up jumping at Drake, trying to stab him... but... he reacted... almost as if he could see her doing it... or like it was just instinct... and turned the knife back on her... and... he killed her... He grabbed her body and held her while she died... taking off her mask and whispering to her... Drake laid her down after she was dead... and he stood up, reaching into his pocket... He pulled out the athame, looking down at it, his face emotionless... He then gripped it tightly in both hands, and plunged it into his stomach... He just stood there, bleeding... and then all of a sudden he snapped the Athame in half... I felt a gust of wind go past me... and he fell over... dead... I looked over at Him... He didn't even seem to notice me, He just walked over to their bodies... and He picked them up with His... tendrils... and He was gone...


Well... The GPS was dead after that... so... I've been trying to get back since then... I just... I can't believe it's over... Drake's dead... I don't know what I'm going to do after this... I mean... He doesn't seem to be interested in me at all... and... I can't go back to a normal life after what I've seen... I just don't know... but don't worry about me... I'll find a way...


Anonymous is no longer here...

1 comment:

  1. Fuck. I'm so sorry. Late to see this, and just... This is horrible. Shit.

    Ecko, I'm sorry. If you need anything we're just a call away. You can show up anytime you want, without warning. Ok? Please stay safe.

    ReplyDelete