Monday, November 7, 2011

After some Research

Anonymous here...


I've figured out where they're showing. It's somewhere on the west coast as far as I can tell. I didn't post right afterwards because I wanted to try and figure out where it was... I don't really know if we should go... I mean... we don't have any friends out that way... I've just felt so lost recently... I don't know what to do... and I'm sorry for not posting everyone... It's just... I don't know what to say... Too much has happened... and I don't see an end in sight... not a happy one at least...


I don't know... I'm going to think about this some more... and talk to Ecko about it of course... but I think I know what he'll say...

This is Ecko.


Yeah I'm not in support of us going to the west coast. I mean it wouldn't be too hard getting there, I'm a good driver and we have plenty of money for gas... it's just that we don't know anyone out there, plus the fact that it's ALDER telling us to go there makes me really think we shouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment