Sunday, September 18, 2011

I'm Alive but Drake is Missing...

This is Ecko.


If you've read the newest post in Defenders Against Slenders you know pretty much what happened. So everyone knows, just as the attack started I grabbed Drake, not caring what the sound was, but knowing that he'd be in danger if we stayed behind, and pushed him out of the window in our bedroom and quickly ran to the forest, thinking that honestly I'd rather take our chances in the forest than with whatever was openly attacking the house. We ran into the forest and after about five minutes were a safe distance away... that's when I heard someone following us...


I saw them step out from behind the trees, both of them wearing their masks and both holding knives... It was Alder and N|LL... Alder quickly ran at me and tackled me to the ground. I told Drake to run and he did, running as fast as he could, deeper into the woods. I still don't know how he managed to run through the trees without hitting them, and managed to not trip as he ran away... but soon enough he was out of sight.


N|LL quickly ran after him, but Alder stayed behind for a bit, smiling down at me, his knife pressed to my side. He reached up and tilted his mask up just slightly so I could see his lips. "We've learned of our master's plan... it will come to fruition... and there's nothing you can do to save Drake..." He lowered his mask and a dead silence filled the forest around us before he thrusted the knife into my side. The searing pain shot up through me, leaving me breathless. It felt like he just left it in there for ages... but soon enough he pulled it out and took off in the direction of where N|LL and Drake disappeared into the woods.


Well... after a few minutes I slowly forced myself up and started trying to walk back to the mansion... I knew I wouldn't be able to catch up to them in my current state... and I'd need help... cause I couldn't fight Alder AND N|LL by myself... It took a long time... but I eventually made it back... and MASC was there to meet me... they picked me up and took me away, only letting me know that my friends were alive... I didn't tell them about Drake... though looking back on it they probably knew he was missing...


They blindfolded me and took me somewhere and on the way took the time to bandage my wounds... when they took off the blindfold I was in an interrogation room... They asked me what I knew about "the person known as The Slender Man." ... well I told them what little I understood of the situation... which honestly compared to what Drake could have told them... was very little... They obviously weren't satisfied with what little information I gave them and started threatening to blame the arson of Tikka's house and the murder of Tikka on me... They apparently found where we had buried him and kept the body, planting evidence on it and the house to place me as the prime suspect... I tried to think of more information to tell them and tried explaining how Wicca seemed to work against his minions fairly effectively... they seemed pleased with that bit of information, obviously getting more out of it than me... I asked them what exactly happened at the house, since I ran away just as it started. They told me that it was classified, but if one of my friends wanted to tell me that it would be alright, but that at the time they weren't at liberty to explain... well today they brought me back and I talked to Mystery... I find it hard to believe that only two people did all of this damage... but from what I've read now, this Thuggee person has been given powers from who he calls "the gods". Well if you have to rely on the powers of others to defeat your enemies, then know that you will eventually fall. The members of DAS are strong, in and of themselves, and if your gods let your powers slip, for even a moment, we will end you.


I'm going to go looking for Drake a little later... I really hope he's okay...

No comments:

Post a Comment