Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I'm back, and what happened when I was gone.

Anonymous here...


So yeah, I'm okay... kind of shaken up... but physically fine.


After Alder and N|LL attacked us and got Ecko and I split up I just ran as fast and well as I could, managing to only bump into a few trees while I was running (Mystery has explained to me how I was able to do this she talks about it here), then all of a sudden I heard someone running next to me, I could tell from the way she was breathing she was small... It was Susan... She grabbed my hand and pulled me off to one side and pulled me further into the woods, the sounds of N|LL and Alder chasing after us getting quieter and quieter, until we had apparently out run them.


Well Susan took me somewhere... I don't know where... but when we got there and she told me to go ahead and sit down, I noticed the place felt very peaceful... I could hear the birds chirping away and a soft breeze kept blowing by... it was nice there... well anyway, she sat down next to me and said "I told you I'd keep you safe..." I started to cry... Knowing that I hadn't kept my promise to her... She hugged me and told me it was all going to be alright... 


She told me to go ahead and lay down and try and get some rest and that the next day we would talk, so I did and when I woke up I could feel a blanket ontop of me and took it off, slowly sitting up. She sat down next to me again and said to hold out my hands, I did and she handed me a cup of, what tasted like, tea. We talked that day and she tried her best to let me know that she didn't blame me for what had happened... that I'd tried my best... but that there just wasn't anything I could have done differently... Well she let me know that she was working for Him... but that apparently he has some plan... and so for now she's allowed to keep me safe...

This is Ecko.


That's all he wants to say for now, but yeah, for right now, he's okay... tomorrow the MASC people will want to talk to him, but I convinced them to give him one day here where he can recover and that then they can talk to him... I'm so relieved to see him back... but I'm feeling really nervous about this Susan situation...


Edit: Also, to make sure everyone sees... because I feel like her blog is going to start being a lot more important and it'll be good to keep an eye on it, here's Susan's new blog. http://withinthesedigitalwalls.blogspot.com/ and here's her tumblr http://thislittleforest.tumblr.com/

1 comment:

  1. The crossed out text started here with "it was all going to be alright... "

    ReplyDelete