Saturday, September 24, 2011

Just a thought

Anonymous here...


Something that Susan said to me has been kind of... I don't know how to describe it... It just felt weird... It was on the second day I was with her... We were talking and then she said 


"Well... how've you been, big brother? Even though you've been through so much, you've continued to keep your head up and stay strong.


All through these troubles, you've managed to keep moving forward. Regretfully people have been hurt along the way... Ecko has been lucky so far, though honestly he's been with you for a very short time.


With how actively Alder and N|LL have been chasing you, I'm proud that you've stayed ahead of them for most of it. Alder seems the most angry at not catching you... though for N|LL it's mostly a vendetta, and less so that He has told him to get you. Though of course I've been around to help you stay safe. Catching you will be neigh impossible as long as He lets me keep you safe... He says that you have nothing to fear from Alder or N|LL. I know that to be true, though I know you'll need my help. Never again will you have to fear them... God help me, I'll keep you safe..."


It... didn't sound like anything else she had said to me... It didn't sound like her... I mean... the things she said sounded like the normal her... but the words...

No comments:

Post a Comment