Saturday, May 14, 2011

Importance?

Anonymous here...

Of the codes? None for right now... I just wanted to make sure you guys could actually manage to solve these on your own. I'm glad to see that you could. I would have been pretty sad if you couldn't... especially since it wasn't that hard.

In case any of you have been wondering, Tikka and I haven't had any kind of run-ins with Alder or N|LL... It's been surprisingly quite here actually... It's been really nice... Oh and as far as me asking if you guys have watched Lain, I was just wondering, cause I really loved that series. Especially how it ended. = ) Soooo weird.

5 comments:

  1. Serial Experiments Lain, I hope you are referring to. Because if not I clicked yes for no reason. XD
    In any case, if it is, it is the first anime I ever watched. Loved it to pieces and still do. <3

    Glad to see you two are alright, though. Having some nice down time, eh? Very well deserved.

    Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, yeah that's exactly what I was talking about. and it's Lain: The Serial Experiments. X D (I know cause I own the DVD's.)

    Yeah, it's been really nice not having to worry all that much.

    Thanks, we'll try, and you too.

    ~Eternally Anonymous~

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAH. I'll never get the name right. I blame SM. It's all his fault.

    Thank you. I'll try not to trip onto my own face, let alone get mauled by one of His proxies. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope this lull in activity is not an attempt to give you a false sense of security. I know I had been spoiled lately by the quiet on my end... up until the other night when my secret stalker got close enough to jump me. Could have been the end for me if not for my neighbor's nicotine addiction.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah... I'm still on edge, but I'm letting Tikka relax for now. I don't want him stressing out too much.

    ~Eternally Anonymous~

    ReplyDelete