Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It's Weird...

Anonymous here...


Being blind that is... I mean... it's not like I got super hearing or anything weird... I just rely on my hearing and touch and smell a lot more now... Makes walking around in the d̘͚̯̗ͪ̒ͬ̄̔͋̋͢͟a̰̝͖̻͕͌ͥ̓̓͝r̝͈̞̟̽̆ͮ̆̏͛̃̍́ķ͙̟̉͛ͦ̓͐̎̀̀͡ a lot easier though, so that's good...

Cutting in here, I just typed out that last part and I can already see something weird with the word dark... yes, everyone, I'm well read up on my internet memes... that's why this upsets me... I'm not deleting it just so you all can see it... Yes I'm going to be more careful online from here on out... If things start getting crazy we'll be going incognito for a bit, but we'll be back eventually... Anyway... I'll let Drake finish up now...

Tikka just told me what happened... I swear to god... I'm too tired to deal with two evil entities at once right now... so please, Mr. Z, just fuck off. Anyway... I've been listening to a lot of comedy albums online. God I love Paton Oswald and Bo Burnham. Great comedians... That's actually about it... was just wanting to let you all know that we're still okay... s̝̠̍̏̊̐͞ḛ̟́ͩ͛ê̡̜̝̤̮̜̘̬̜ͨ ̠̘̭͈̤̗͍̜̍̈́ͧ͐̄̑͊͐͜͝y͈̹̝̥͎̦ͥ̅̉͆̽̚͘͟o̥͕͙͓̯̜͔̫ͭͮ̓̀̚u̶̗͉̅̉ͣ̒̆͌̑̇ around.

2 comments: