Monday, April 4, 2011

Attacked.

They tried to burn my house down, but luckily I actually already had a plan incase of a house fire. (I light a lot of candles, so it's good to have a plan ready.)


Drake and I are okay, and we're still staying in the house, and we've worked together to set up some more wards and spells. Hopefully that'll keep them busy for awhile.


We thought about getting our guns loaded, but I don't like using guns, so I told Drake he could have his shotgun, but I don't need anything. Even though we got attacked, we're not giving up. Remember N|LL, I've seen, and gone through shit you can't even imagine. Even your master isn't even a flea compared to the things I've encountered.


So, right now Drake is reading that "House of Leaves" book right now, and getting pretty into it. As always I feel that it's good to keep one's mind busy when you can't go out and do anything. For a long time I was bedridden because of a nasty fall I had, and I made sure I did lots of puzzles, reading, and other stuff like that to keep myself busy. Enyway, let know how you're all doing.


Forever Watchful~ Tikka

2 comments:

  1. I've read House of Leaves. It's a pretty good book once you get the interesting bits. My favorite part will always be the point when their deep inside, exploring the house. It almost gives you an Indian Jones sort of feeling.

    Anyhow, I guess I'm doing as good as can be. Got off of the phone with a friend a while ago, and now I'm considering chasing down this douchebag in a mask that keeps stalking me.

    But otherwise...nothing much is really happening in my nick of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I really like it. I recently translated The Three Attic Whalestoe letters. It's amazing how it makes you look at the book as a whole in a completely different light.

    Sounds like a good idea, I recommend a handgun if you can get one. Just make sure you're at a huge advantage if you confront him/her/it.

    ~Eternally Anonymous~

    ReplyDelete