Monday, April 25, 2011

R.T.

Huh... well I have to say, this is interesting. Having an AI around on these blogs will be very cool I think. = ) As long as we keep it out of the wrong hands. *cough cough* PTC *cough*


Here's a copied version of RT's analysis of me and Tikka.


Input accepted. Commencing analysis.

Analysis: upload commencing. Upload complete. Analysis:

Subject: Drake "Anonymous" [Full Name Not Found]. Status: Stable. Abilities: Competent. Emotional status: Strong. Threat level: Moderate. Intelligence level: Moderate. Potential: High. Danger: High.

Input accepted. Commencing analysis.

Analysis: upload commencing. Upload complete. Analysis:

Subject: Tikka [Full Name Not Found]. Status: Stable. Abilities: Competent. Emotional status: Strong. Threat level: Moderate. Intelligence level: Moderate. Potential: High. Danger: Moderate.



Hmm... Abilities: Competent... *shrugs* I guess my physical abilities are about that, but I also see you put my Potential as high, that at least accounts for my magic, and I appreciate that.


Hey...


STATEMENT: What's the difference between Threat and Danger?


Intelligence level Moderate? -_- ... I'd say I'd be at least above average. Other than that I'd probably agree with you.


Today Drake and I are going to email Raz and see how he's doing and see if my amulet helped at all. Hopefully it did. ^_^


Forever Watchful~ Tikka

9 comments:

  1. Input accepted. Response: "Abilities" is an average of physical, mental, and emotional abilities, supernatural or otherwise.

    Input accepted. Response: The threat level is a rating of possible threat mainly towards the Reintegration Tablet. The danger level is the amount of danger the Subject is currently in or potentially in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't worry about it too much. We'll see what happens when it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I inputted myself. We'll see what comes of it... Computers and electrical things don't usually like me though. OxO

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ RT Ah... huh... weird that you feel we're both just Competent. *shrugs*

    @ AS True.

    @ Mystery lol yeah we'll see. X )

    ~Eternally Anonymous~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, apparently I am a high threat, but only have moderate abilities? Guess I was right about it not liking me :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehe. Well if you have bad luck with machines, it might be worried about you handling it. Saying that if you touched it, it would probably get broken. X D

    ~Eternally anonymous~

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is true, but I've asked for clarification.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Asked
    Input: Am I a threat to the goals of your creator?
    Input: Am I a direct or indirect threat?
    Input: Do I have cause to be threatening?
    Input: Am I a threat to you because you are a threat to me?

    Got
    nput accepted. Response: Unlikely.
    Input accepted. Response: Indirect.
    Input accepted. Response: The Reintegration Tablet harbors no hostile intent.
    Input accepted. Response: No. Possibly.

    Some of those answers are a bit contradictory... To quote various horror memes: I've got a bad feeling about this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah... I honestly don't like the sound of reintegration...

    Oh hey! I'm gonna have RT analyze Ackley Dark!

    ~Eternally Anonymous~

    ReplyDelete