Friday, April 1, 2011

Still alive.

Anonymous here...


He attacked me, but I'm still alive...


He did stab me with a knife... but... I'm going to live...


I had to get a friend involved because I couldn't fix this wound alone...


His name is Tikka. (He doesn't really have an internet presence, just so you guys know.) So he might be posting on here occasionally, in fact I'll let him introduce himself here.

Hi everyone, my name is Tikka (not real name, just my nickname that everyone knows me by). I'm a good friend of Drake's, and when he says "my Wiccan friends" he's probably talking about me.


I don't use the internet very much, and don't really care for it. (and honestly it doesn't seem to care for me much either since I can never seem to get my computers hooked up to the internet for longer than fifteen minutes before it crashes.)


So yeah, Drake'll be okay, but he's going to need to lay down for a few days, but then he'll be good after that.


Yes I know all about what has been happening to Drake, and I'll keep him safe. He is my little protege' after all.


Forever Watchful~ Tikka

6 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're alright. Sorry I haven't been commenting all that much. It's been rough, and me and Hakurei Ryuu were sharing a netbook for a while.

    I'm glad you're alright. Stay intact, okay? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhh. You guys have cool names.

    Everyone has weird names that's involved with this. "Frap". "Drake". "Tikka". "Raymond". I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, well remember, Tikka's not really my name. But I will admit, Drake has a pretty sweet name. XD

    Forever Watchful~ Tikka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah thanks Amalgamation Sage. = ) It's fine man, aaah kk.

    Again, thanks, and yeah I'll try to stay safe.

    ~Eternally Anonymous~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry Alyx. It's going to take way more than little Alder to kill me.

    ~Eternally Anonymous~

    ReplyDelete