Monday, April 25, 2011

Decided to Dance.

Anonymous here...


Tikka and I decided to dance a little to get our spirits up. Guess what I decided we should dance to? The soundtrack to Voodoo Vince. It's all Gypsy Jazz, making it a little hard to dance to. It's mostly swung 4/4 time. We had a blast. = )

God it was fun. ^w^ I've never danced like that before. It was really interesting.


Oh and later tonight we're going to hook up a LAN connection and play some Portal 2 Co-op together.


Forever Watchful~ Tikka

2 comments:

  1. Do you listen to the Gogol Bordello? They're a Gypsy rock band. My favorites are 60 Revolutions, Start Wearing Purple, and Supertheory of Supereverything. They're hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 0: I DO KNOW THEM! I thought I didn't, but I know their song Start Wearing Purple. I <3 Them! X D

    Oh and about that Portal 2 over LAN. Weeeellll... we ended up just doing it over the normal internet. Less complicated. but yeah, we did pretty well. = )

    ~Eternally Anonymous~

    ReplyDelete