Monday, April 11, 2011

On "Blind Mage" and the tag itself.

Anonymous here...


I decided... just on a whim... to click on the tag and see if it has shown up more than once... it's on several posts... I'll link the page where you can see all of them... 


http://anonymoushiding.blogspot.com/search/label/QmxpbmRlciBNYWdpZXI%3D


Also I noticed that they're labled 1-4, making up a fairly coherent story... also one of my dream posts was edited and portion was cut out... making the story work... so... there's that... Oh and my Eclipse post was added to. Shut up Alder you useless piece of shit. You can't do anything right.


I can see what you're trying to do. You're trying to make me afraid. You're trying to say you're going to make me blind. Well if you ever find us, then I'm going to do my damnedest to fight you fuckers... 

2 comments:

  1. Hope you brought your shotgun. This one's going to get tricky. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I did. And I have a few slugs that I can use instead of the birdshot. So we'll probably be okay in the end. = )

    ~Eternally Anonymous~

    ReplyDelete