Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Just letting you all know I'm still here.

Anonymous here...


Yeah, school is starting up next week for me. So I'll be kinda busy with that...


Susan headed back home yesterday since school has started for her again... I don't know... I wish I could keep a closer watch on her... but she seems alright for now...


Nothing has really been happening at my house to speak of... Oh, Problem Sleuth is gone. So I'm pretty sure this Willow... weapon was what he wanted me to find.


That's all for now. See you all later.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh School. Loads of fun for you.

    Well, at least now the poor guy can rest, right? Hopefully peacefully.

    Good luck, stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm in college so I'd like to say "yes... WOOO COLLEGE!!!" College rocks. X3 I mean, compared to high school... god I hated that hell hole... so many idiots in one building...

    Yeah, I'm glad that he seems to be gone since that hints that he's found peace now.

    Thanks! You too!

    ~Eternally Anonymous~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't. Remind me. Good thing about being sick: Idiot. Avoidance.

    ReplyDelete